for Master Programmes are made online at http://candidaturas.alunos.uminho.pt/home.aspx
The application documents
should be delivered at the secretary of the School fo Sciences, in Gualtar Campus, in Braga, or in Azurém Campus, in Guimarães, during the morning, between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Alternatively, application documents can be sent by post to:
Universidade do Minho
Conselho Pedagógico da Escola de CiênciasCampus
4710 - 057 Braga - Portugal
You should send the following documents:
• The application form, which should print from the portal and sign;
• A photocopy of your identity card or other identification document (if your ID card is “cartão de cidadão, and you choose not to send a photocopy
of it, if necessary, you must present it when asked by the services);
• A photocopy of your tax card (only in the case of Portuguese candidates);
• A photocopy of your Course Certificate, which includes all the subjects taken and the final grades awarded;
• A detailed Curriculum Vitae;
• Other documents requested according to public notice (Edital), or that the applicants may consider relevant for appreciation of their application;
• Proof of payment of the Admission Fee.
Incomplete admission forms, namely those that lack the necessary elements for the accurate appreciation of the candidacy and the serialisation of candidates, as well as forms sent after the application date has expired imply the candidacy will not be accepted.
In the analysis of candidates, the Directing commissions of the courses, if they so wish, may ask the candidates for proof of elements within their application or for additional information.
If a candidate wishes to apply to more than one course, he/she must complete the same application procedure for each course, individually.
Contacts and further information:
1st Phase: 17th of May until the 8th of June 2018
2nd Phase:10th until the 20th of July 2018
3rd Phase: 28th of August until the 18th September 2018
Deadlines for results' display:
1st Phase: 28th of June 2018
2nd Phase: 2nd of August 2018
3rd Phase: 27th of September 2018
Deadlines for registration and enrollment:
1st Phase: 2nd until the 5th of July
2nd Phase: 6th until the 10th of August 2018
3rd Phase: 1st until the 3rd of October 2018